UX + LX is built to help LX Designers incorporate UX into their work.
We built the app to be practical, minimal, micro-learning that you could pick up whenever you had a few minutes. As part of our learning experience design, we also use xAPI to track your participation in the lessons.
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information
This app collects participation information using xAPI. xAPI is an open specification that supports data interoperability.
To learn more about xAPI, we recommend:
- Reading up on xAPI here: https://experienceapi.com/overview/
- Participating in the xAPI cohort: http://www.torrancelearning.com/xapi-cohort/
- Taking a gander at other xAPI resources here: Hack ID
What Information We Collect
As a part of implementing xAPI in this app, we colelt your username and email from your social login to use as an identifier.
We also track your activity throughout the app, including
- Logging in
- Starting, moving through, and completing a lesson
- Playing, pausing, and skipping around in audion and video media
- Clicking on reference links
How We Use The Information
Your anonymized xAPI data (stripped of your username and email) may be shared with xAPI researchers interested in the kind of information xAPI can reveal and how to visualize that data.
Your sensitive information WILL NOT be shared.